Sunday, August 24, 2008

US

Carlos and I went to a friend's wedding Saturday night. We were trying to get a good picture of us. I don't think we succeeded. I have a hard time smiling with my braces... And I need a haircut. Also Javier on our way to Target. He looks like such a big boy with his baseball cap on. Enjoy. Watch for back to school pictures tomorrow.

Some quotes from our day:

I asked Javier if he wanted to make jello or pudding. He said, "I want to make pudding because jello has to like cook in that oven (pointing to the fridge) for like 30 hours."

The cable guy came to fix our modem. Javier was singing some hallelujah song. The cable guy said,"Looks like someone enjoyed the Sunday service today."

Javier and Carlos are in the playroom practicing soccer. I am in the other room blogging and I hear this: Javier points to the ceiling and says, " That means I am pointing to Jesus." Carlos says, " Jesus wants you to kick the ball."

Ready to go... Dropping off the kiddos.
No braces
The best one, but I don't love it...

Big Boy

Lucy right now. She has a great life...

1 comment:

kirstinw said...

You all are beautiful. What sweet pictures of you and Carlos. You are WAY to rough on the picture critics. I think they are beautiful - frameable - from the heart.

Hope all is well.