Friday, August 15, 2008

TWIRLEY BALL!!!


Lucy can hit the twirley ball on her swing! This is her newest trick. Everytime I lay her down on the floor, she rolls over and gets stuck there, so I have to go turn her over every two minutes. SO... when she is in the swing she is happy for a longer period of time.

Today we will register Javier for soccer. He turned 4 in July and there is apparently a federal law that a 4 year old boy has to play SOME sport. It should be interesting. He doesn't even know what soccer is. Javier is not excited, but Carlos and I are.

Lucy and I will have lunch with Alicia today. I have had a super busy week with work, so I am excited to slow down a little bit today.

2 comments:

nancy said...

Very cool! Thanks for starting this!

Rex Spell said...

I just added you to my bloglines feeds.